We advise on all aspects of business: from start-up or incorporation, through mentoring and potential new business opportunities, to selling a company and tax-efficient exit routes. With clients across many different market sectors, we can provide support and advice based on personal experience.
We offer the level of support you’d expect from a large city firm at a local level. Corporate tax applies to the large multi-national and the small business owner. With tax legislation constantly changing and penalties and fines increasing it is essential that businesses have a structured tax plan to succeed. Specific benefits to clients include:
- Advising on tax reduction strategies
- Calculating corporate tax liabilities
- Submitting the relevant returns to the Revenue.
In addition, Patmore & Co. have the expertise and contacts to advise your business whatever stage of growth it may be at:
- Structural advice to include business start-ups, shareholder agreements, business plans, and financial structures to include thoughts on the tax efficiency (or otherwise) of a proposed venture
- Due diligence advice on potential acquisitions
- Corporate due diligence identifying opportunities for acquisition
- Specialist tax planning advice for business reconstructions, to include exit routes for shareholders looking to retire and businesses being sold
- Specialist tax planning under the Enterprise Investment Scheme for individuals looking to shelter a capital gain through a bespoke qualifying trading company
- Specialist VAT advice for businesses dealing in property
- Internal accounting system reviews to identify areas to improve financial security and performance We’ll act as your business advisor and mentor throughout your business, and beyond into retirement or new business opportunities.