Corporate finance generally involves the expansion of a business when critical issues need to be considered. In this respect Patmore and Co. can help in:
- Raising new or replacement capital
- Identifying possible targets for aquisition
- Preparing the necessary financial plans and cash flows
- Developing an integration plan for any acquisitions
- Optimising the tax and and financial position of the combined operation
- Valuing the opportunity correctly
- Negotiating the sale of assets or parts of the business not considered necessary to the combined operation.
Patmore and Co. has practical experience in this area, both in the UK and internationally to help your expansion.